What Cities to Visit in Australia
Many people from the different parts of the world are dreaming to visit Australia. This country is very popular for their beaches, almost unending sunshine and people’s laid-back lifestyle. Exploring the country is sure a whole new experience. And, you should never dare to miss visiting the great cities it has. In this article, you will find out what are the cities worth to visit in Australia and how they can make your trip more memorable.
1. Sydney is a very popular city worth your time. In fact, many people thought this city to be the capital. This city is known for its world-famous Opera House. If you visit the place, you will be amazed of its buzzing nightlife and amazing beaches giving you a beautiful view to see and experience. You can choose to ride on a ferry or tour around on foot to savor the beauty of the place. Unwinding spots can include the Beaches of Manly and Bondi. For those who just love parties, then you can enjoy your night at Rocks or Potts Point districts. Sydney is a city that has something to offer for everyone.
2. If you want your travel to be worthwhile, then visit Melbourne. Many people have hard time choosing between Sydney and Melbourne. This is known to be the country’s cultural and culinary hub. Melbourne can offer you a great experience if you visit its markets. It’s nightlife gives you a European-feel. If you love arts, then you will sure enjoy the city. Another thing you are going to experience here is cheaper prices and several cafes and shops to choose from.
3. You can also visit the world’s most remote city which is Perth. This is very far from another city. However, this doesn’t make it less desirable to visit. In fact, this is a city that is continuously growing. Perth will not disappoint you with its King’s Park.
4. Visiting Cairns can give you a new experience if you are a fond of water this holiday. If you want to do scuba diving or snorkeling, then you have to visit the Great Barrier Reef which Cairns is known for. To the north, you are going to find the Daintree rainforest perfect for hiking experience. There are many outdoor experiences that Cairns can offer you.
5. Finally, visit Darwin to experience a beautiful landscape including very high waterfalls. Darwin can offer you the best national parks of the country. Cooling waterholes can be seen in the place, but check out if there are no crocodiles resting in the area.
These are just some of the many cities that you can visit in Australia. And, be sure to bring someone with you to experience the beauty of Australia.
Support: additional hints